stolen from iamalreadyinuse
stolen from falseeeyelashes
1. WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST?
Bastard and cunt. That's right. Cunt. They just sound so dramatic.
2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD?
No. I hate iPods for a variety of reasons.
3. WHAT PERSON ON YOUR FLIST DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST?
4. WHAT TIME IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK SET TO?
5. DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE FIRST PERSON YOU KISSED?
Yup. She jumped me and stuck her tongue down my mouth. Apparently that's how her first bf taught her how to kiss. Nice job, man. Nice job.
6. DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE YOU WERE ON 9/11/01
I was starting my 2nd day of work at a boring insurance company. We got to leave early because there was U.S. Consulate on the top floor of our building.
7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE?
Take the picture. I photograph horribly.
8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Departed. Not bad, I must say. But not as good as Infernal Affairs (the HK movie it was based on)
9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN?
Sort of maybe almost.
10. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY?
11. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP?
I avoid medication whenever possible. All natural is best. Orgasms are good for putting me to sleep.
12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?
I don't have a CD player. Haven't touched a CD in 8 years.
13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK?
Chocolate milk. Regular milk is like watery semen. Chocolate milk on the other hand is like chocolatey watery semen. SO much better.
14. HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK?
Nope. They should though - I'm a vault.
15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS?
Never. I hate coffee except for fraps.
16. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
I can whistle incredibly well. Any note, any song I can blow.
17. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Race. Then hair if it's long and/or boobs if they're jutting out.
18. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?
Poker. Anytime. Anywhere.
19. DID YOU WATCH CARTOONS AS A CHILD?
What a dumb question.
23. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS?
I don't. I'm really lame.
24. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN ONE HOUR?
Making iced tea.
25. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Lots of people are in love with me. Most of them just don't know it yet.
26. WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU HEARD?
Boomerang by Cirrus.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
28. ARE YOU ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAPTOP?
Desktop. And they don't call them "laptops" anymore. They're called "notebooks." Because they're too hot to put on your lap.
29. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?
No. Not my thing.
30. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
Calm before the storm.
31. WOULD YOU EVER DATE A GIRL/GUY COVERED IN TATTOOS?
Nope. Tattoos are like graffiti to me.
32. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS?
I consolidated my power on the British Isles and set out to invade France.
33. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR?
Years ago at a LAN party.
34. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION?
35. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST DAILY?
36. ARE YOUR DAYS FAST-PACED?
Fast, then slow, then dead.
37. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
I watched Battlestar Galactica. Then I conquered Wales.
38. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Me? Sarcastic? Never. HA!
39. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
40. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?
Very. But I usually don't point it out because I don't want to be "that" guy.
41. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS?
Nope. If there was one around here, I would've.
43. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Opposite. It's almost like I'm gay.
44. DO YOU LIKE MUSTARD?
Not by itself. Or on anything. Except as an ingredient.
45. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE?
I start off on my back then I turn to my side and then when I wake up I'm humping my mattress.
46. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS?
47. HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF YOUR SCARS?
I kicked in the window on my front door. I was wearing flip flops.
48. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD?
I don't remember. I probably blacked out and killed that person.
49. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Sure. If I despised everyone, I'd be out exterminating the human race.
50. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU PURCHASED?
Three bags of potato chips.